Provably
KINGPIN

14 posts
2 reputation

IGN: Provably
By Provably » 20 days ago
I know you guys might be thinking, TakeThatMan quitting?, that has to be a prank. This time I am not joking, I am quitting. It was a hard choice to make but I decide it would be better to quit then just force myself to act friendly and stuff on the server, while in real life, I'm not that friendly as you think.

Reasons why I am quitting.
A few reasons why I am quitting is.
1. I am decently active, (that might sound good but it isn't, for me), since I am decently active that means a lot of new players, or old players see me. Some people call me the most toxic player on the server, some don't. When I say "Kys" to friends of mine, new players that just joined, thinks I mean it and changes their whole perspective about the server, or players.
2. I have many infractions, it might sound weird but, players will lose their respect for me, when they see 3 whole pages of infractions, within about a month of the reset. If that shows who I am, imagine how many infractions I get within 3 months. Even though my infractions are caps, spam, and sometimes flood, I still break the rules, from what I learnt from players, and staff members.
3. I am quitting because I am generally getting bored about playing prisons, because it is just the same thing over and over, I mine get money rankup and then prestige. The only reason why I was sticking was because I had fun mining, but when you play prisons for like 3 months straight, it gets boring (I also stuck because I could build traps and also trap people/pvp people when it was purge). Some people think I just stuck to get staff, you are kind of correct, and kind of not at the same time.
4. I am very cocky, and toxic at the same time. If you guys haven't heard me say, duel me or warp pvp or say I'm the best pvper on the world. That is pretty rare, because I basically say it everyday. When I keep on saying that infractions come, then I get mad bla bla bla which makes me become toxic.
My last few sentences or paragraph on this post.
I am sorry, for everyone that I have been toxic to, everyone that I said kys, everyone that I yelled at, or broke the rules, or even got mad at.
I am saying sorry, as I can't apologize when I quit, I'm sorry for the staff members who had to warn me every single darn day, for caps, spam or flood. I wish everyone the best of luck, and bye guys!

Bye
-TakeThatMan

FactionsFalcon
THIEF

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: FactionsFalcon
By FactionsFalcon » 15 days ago
welp ive been toxic towards you before so i guess im sorry aswell im pretty much you now that i think of it...

xD and i quit twice before xD

FactionsFalcon
THIEF

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: FactionsFalcon
By FactionsFalcon » 15 days ago
bye takethatman