MOBSTER

3 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Native_
By Native_ » 17 days ago
Minecraft username: Native_
Previous Minecraft usernames: don't remember
Timezone: EST
How long have you been playing on the server? Im Rank mobster (20hours hours played currently) and ive given away a rank thug.
Age (Note: You must be at least  13 or over to apply): Im 16, turning 17 on January 29th
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? I stream everytime i play so it would be cought on stream which means i could clip it.
Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) No i only speak english but taking up french is at interest.

2) Are you an active Minecraft player?
I usually check forums quite frequently and i play minecraft and stream it every day.

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Minimum of 4 hours.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. Yes i was banned on mineplex for fly hacking in the lobby in 2013 i believe and i have not  cheated since.

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? I would tell them that if he is muted there is a reason behind the mute and he will have to wait out the punishment because its not fair to remove punishment just because he is well known. That sets a bad example for the rest of the server.

6) Tell us about one of your best moments on PrisonGrid. When i first joined the server everyone was so kind and they started me off with a 200 pick it was one of the best feelings ive had in a while.

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? It was last summer and i was driving somewhere and my friend wanted me to take him to a store so he could buy alcohol and of course i did. Biggest mistake of my life i havent been able to talk to him since my parents found out. It was hard to deal with it but i never made the same mistake again. What i learned from it was no matter how persuaded you get always go with your gut and never do wrong for someone to feel right.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Yes, i have a job after school and i work from 3EST to 7EST on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.

9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes i own a eSports Organization featuring teams in Counter Strike Global Offensive and a Call of Duty world war 2 team. Ive also previously owned a minecraft server which i shut down because i didn't have the funds at the time to keep the server open.

10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?  No, whenever i get home i always do homework eat my dinner. Once i do get on my computer i don't need to get off till i go to bed which is usually a couple hours.

11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?  I take a second to my self and take a breathe and get back to work and see if any other staff are online in discord and see if they can come online and help if not,I ask both players messaging me about a hacker who the hacker is to see if they are talking about the same guy. So that i can solve that problem quickly. Then i hop into discord and warn the guy and stop the music bot. i try to help everyone has quickly as possible.

EDIT: Donor rank & time played.

TheQuantumNova
HELPER

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: TheQuantumNova
By TheQuantumNova » 17 days ago

FactionsFalcon
THIEF

8 posts
0 reputation

IGN: FactionsFalcon
By FactionsFalcon » 16 days ago
nice player very non toxic good streams +1 from me

Native_
MOBSTER

3 posts
0 reputation

IGN: Native_
By Native_ » 13 days ago
Bump

joriwodi
MOD

42 posts
6 reputation

IGN: joriwodi
By joriwodi » 10 days ago
Hey thank you for your staff application unfortunately today it will be denied on the following reasons. You need to become more active within the community not just in game but on discord and helping players. You say you were helped when you first started and I know you gave away a staff rank but become more active on discord and on the forums. Your application itself is well written but more details could be provided as well in scenario answers. It sets a bad example for the server but why? Please fix up these mistakes and feel free to apply again.

Regards Jori.