IGN: matthewXIX
By matthewXIX » 13 days ago
Minecraft username: 
matthewXIX
Previous Minecraft usernames:
none

Timezone:
EST

How long have you been playing on the server? (Note: Must have 12 hours or more)
20h 
Age (Note: You must be at least  13 or over to apply):
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)
I have a working mic with discord and skype
Have you the ability to record Minecraft video?
yes i can record mincraft vidioes
Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
I am learning Spanish
2) Are you an active Minecraft player?
What game types do you play? Do you actively use the forums? Do you enjoy being in game more? Etc..? 
yes, i am a vey active mincraft player my hours can vary due to school work and other activitys
Monday: 4-8 Hours usually after school
Tuesday: 4-7 Hours
Wednesday: 2-9 Hours because I get off school early
Thursday: 6-10 Hours
Friday:1-2 Hours I am very busy on Fridays
Saturday: 9-14 Hours I can play almost all day on Saturdays
Sunday: 4-9 Hours

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
I can contribute almost all my time on the server to doing my role and more if needed but if there is an emergency i cant play
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I was banned from a server for fly hacks once but I was senc unbanned because on the jump pad glitched and kept me in the are and the auto ban got me
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guildmates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
if I muted a well-known player for a good reason and if he/she deserves to be muted I well keep him muted no matter what his guildmates say I well only unmute him if he repels it on the forms and I confirm his repeal with an admin but if not i well take the hate and wait till he does his full time than unmute him but if he keeps doing the same offence I well have to give it to I higher rank to decide what to do.
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on prison grid.
one of my favorite moments was when some of my friends got on and we all played around and had a great time messing with each other in the mines it was a blast also if we needed help the staff would be so nice and assist us
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I went to my gym and taught a class for younger children I made some mistakes on how to teach I got some help from a veteran teacher and I learned that asking for help doesn't have to be a bad thing and sometimes it can help. I still use his advice every day I teach a class
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I am a boxer and I am in many extracurricular clubs such as math counts and BEMS witch are math clubs and science clubs I am in double extended math because of them.
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.
Most of my staffing experience came from being staff on Exotified. My first time being staff on this server I learned all the basics of being a staff member, such as screen sharing, multitasking, memorizing rules, treating players, and other staff members with respect, and much more. I kept pushing myself to learn the more advanced so I’d always know what to do in pretty much every situation and would be able to act fast without having to look back at a handbook or question myself about what I’m doing. Pushing myself to do better is something that is really important to me, and I have developed many skills that most people do not have from doing so. 
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? 
I would be banned from my computer for a month if I do not do my homework right as I get home so this scenario would not apply to me but if I just get on and all that time passes I would make sure no one needs my help and I would log of getting what I need to get done and get back on if I can.
11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? 
I would first do the discord problem because it is esaly resolvable I would just join if I here music mute the person playing the music for 2-3 minits and move on to the other matters, for the 2 people asking for a modorator for hackers if a moderator or a nother staff member is on I would ask for some help and I would talk to one to see if I could do anything if the claim sounds legit I well go invs and watch the suspected player of haking if I get proff i well secrean shot it and record it and give it to an admin or owner to decide the punishment and do the same with the other persone if the other staff member didnt take care of it
12) Anything else we should know? 
I am and an active friendly player who wants to help others

Thank you for reading my staff app, hopefully, you consider me
good bye

joriwodi
MOD

42 posts
6 reputation

IGN: joriwodi
By joriwodi » 10 days ago
Thank you for fixing up your staff application. I would like to inform you that your app will be passed onto the rest of the staffing team for a deeper look into whether you will suit our staffing team. Thank you for applying and congratulations.

Jori.