Minecraft username: AdhesiveKitten
Previous Minecraft usernames: Herobrineguy643 and TehPastaKitteh
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
How long have you been playing on the server? 17 Hours
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yes
Are you multilingual? No
2) Are you an active Minecraft player?
I am an active Minecraft player, lately I've been spending my time on PrisonGrid. I really do enjoy Minecraft
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
As much as I can. An hour at minimum.
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have been banned once, but it was repealed because it was a false accusation.
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
Block the user on twitter, report the incident to an admin and continue with my day as a helper
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on PrisonGrid.
When I got to prestige 7
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I broke a neighbor's window on accident and I helped fix it. I learned how to replace a window.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I enjoy web design (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap), computer repair. I also enjoy martial arts and I'm currently a 2nd degree black belt in ITF taekwondo.
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I've been moderator on 2 servers, an admin on one. I also have experience with owning my own server and co-owning on a friend's server. I've learned how to deal with hackers, rule breakers and other problematic players.
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?
Yes it does, but I've learned from my mistakes.
11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?
I'd tell them that hackers don't need a moderator position and ask them to stop asking, then I'd hop onto discord and kindly ask whoever is blasting music to put on headphones.
12) Anything else we should know?