AdhesiveKitten

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: AdhesiveKitten
By AdhesiveKitten » 11 days ago

Minecraft username: AdhesiveKitten
Previous Minecraft usernames: Herobrineguy643 and TehPastaKitteh
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (UTC−5:00)
How long have you been playing on the server? 17 Hours
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yes
Are you multilingual? No

2) Are you an active Minecraft player?
I am an active Minecraft player, lately I've been spending my time on PrisonGrid. I really do enjoy Minecraft
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
As much as I can. An hour at minimum.
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have been banned once, but it was repealed because it was a false accusation.
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
Block the user on twitter, report the incident to an admin and continue with my day as a helper
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on PrisonGrid.
When I got to prestige 7
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
I broke a neighbor's window on accident and I helped fix it. I learned how to replace a window.
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I enjoy web design (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap), computer repair. I also enjoy martial arts and I'm currently a 2nd degree black belt in ITF taekwondo.
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
Yes, I've been moderator on 2 servers, an admin on one. I also have experience with owning my own server and co-owning on a friend's server. I've learned how to deal with hackers, rule breakers and other problematic players.
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? 
Yes it does, but I've learned from my mistakes.
11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? 
I'd tell them that hackers don't need a moderator position and ask them to stop asking, then I'd hop onto discord and kindly ask whoever is blasting music to put on headphones.
12) Anything else we should know? 
Not really.

joriwodi
MOD

42 posts
6 reputation

IGN: joriwodi
By joriwodi » 10 days ago
Please add more information into your staffing app to be considered for staff.

Regards Jori.