FreddieRock_05

2 posts
0 reputation

IGN: FreddieRock_05
By FreddieRock_05 » 8 days ago
Minecraft username: FreddoeRock_05
Previous Minecraft usernames: None
Timezone: EST [-5:00]
How long have you been playing on the server? (Note: Must have 12 hours or more for non donators-IF you have donated the playtime will be void-Clearly state what donor rank you are please) 22 hours 14 minutes and 43 seconds
Age (Note: You must be at least  13 or over to apply): I am 13
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes i do and i have access to discord
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yes in fact i have a minecraft youtube channel 
Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) Yes i speak dutch

2) Are you an active Minecraft player?
What game types do you play? Do you actively use the forums? Do you enjoy being in game more? Etc..? 
Yes i am a active minecraft player. I usually play Hypixel with my friends in my spare time but i come on PrisonGrid if my friends aren't on.
3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
Yes. I usually have about maybe all day on the weekends and about 4-6 hours after school on the week days. 
4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
Yes. I have been banned on PrisonGrid last week for 4 warnings. I did caps too many times to where there was an auto ban. I was also banned on mc.foxcraft.net for kill aura and anti kb (this is a really small server to where the banning days are out of control)
They banned me forever. Not the typical 30 day ban that you would normally get. 
5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?
I would tell them, " Well, what your friend said is not permitted on this server. If he wants an unmute he'll have to buy one. Tell him to read the rules too." 
6) Tell us about one of your best moments on PrisonGrid.
When FactionsFalcon scammed me for a godfather kit voucher for $10 million and got $100 million in turn XD.
7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?
Some mistakes I might have had in the past or sometime this year is saying things that are not to be said out loud instead of in my head. This isn't really a big deal to me so i didn't really take thought into it. But i did learn to not say things that are in your head out loud XD. 
8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?
I play the guitar, nintendo switch. bass, drums, piano, and a little bit of flute. 
9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.
Only on my friends server that was taken down shortly after launch.
10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? 
No. I stick with the time i have and go to do what i need to. Although this scenario has happened maybe 4 years ago on hypixel, but not now. 
11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do? 
If the person that is blasting music wont stop, ill put a mute on them for a day. If they don't stop after that, a week mute. And if they still blast music, Perm mute. And i would deal with the hacker first. Since i've watched enough videos showcasing hacks and what they do, i can get the correct punishment since they are ruining the game for everyone.
12) Anything else we should know?
Nope XD thank you for reviewing my application.  

_ZET
MOD

24 posts
7 reputation

IGN: _ZET
By _ZET » 4 days ago
Please add more detail to your application, some of your answers are a bit short.
Also please state more clearly your course of action on scenario questions, they seem quite superficial.

re-apply in a week's time

- zet