Vesnushkin

Previous Minecraft usernames:

Vesnushkin

xVess

Vesnushkin

xVesnushkin

Timezone:

EST

How long have you been playing on the server?

I have been play on the Prison Grid server for about 3-4 days on and off. I'm not sure how many hours I have but I'm very sure it is close to the 12 hour requirement.

Age (Note: You must be at least  13 or over to apply):I am currently 14 years old.

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)

Yes I do have discord I have joined the server, and yes I do have a microphone.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?

Yes I have a good gaming PC, I record with OBS and can edit with Premiere pro, After effects and VEGAS PRO 15.

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)

Yes I can speak English Fluent, I am %25 fluent in french (school), and can understand Russain.

2) Are you an active Minecraft player?

I play Minecraft mainly I have some other games like Planet Coaster and need for speed. My Favorite game type in Minecraft is Op prison, and I am really active!

3) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

I can possibly contribute 14 hours a week into the server.

4) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

To be honest yes I have been banned for “being to good” (lol) I was pvping and they froze me and said “y u hacking” I said “Im 2 good” *banned*

I have been muted a few times while pvping and getting cleaned. (Its acceptable because imagine you are playing really good to impress say, your friend and you kill someone and you feel happy then some random kid comes up to you and kills you. That makes me just furious)

5) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their guild mates start spamming your twitter calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

Well i’d block them on twitter and I would warn all of them so they know what they are getting into. If they don't stop and continue I would mute then for a few days and hopefully they would get the message. If not the mute would be extended as long as they keep on doing it.

6) Tell us about one of your best moments on PrisonGrid.

When I discovered the pvp mine. It was hard to rank up because there was trash in the mine to I went to the pvp mine and It felt so good, I could rankup fast and easy!

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

I was playing the Piano I was playing this hard some Turkish March and I was almost done until I messed up at the end, I was so furious I popped one of the piano keys off. I was so in trouble all my electrons got taken away for a month. I’ve learned to have a pillow around so when I mess up I can hurt the pillow instead of a grand piano.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft?

I do pre-competitive swimming which Im quite good at and I enjoy, I do programming classes so I can learn how to make games and because successful, I do piano and I do Art

9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

Yes i do, If you know the server GoodGaming it has recently bloomed, it has around 500 players on at average. I got my Sr.Mod position early in the servers life, I was one of the first to join the server, I had played and It was the best prison ever so I applied for staff and I got in, I worked hard to get the player range up. I did it and I am proud. I bet your wounding are you still staff there, no I have left the team because I didn’t want to play minecraft anymore, and I was tired. I am back and ready I will not quit again if your wondering.

I

10) SCENARIO: "You come home from school/work and have a ton of homework/work to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5-minute break before I start and get on Prison Grid. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you?

No, this SCENARIO does not look familiar to me. As am a A Student.

11) SCENARIO: You're in a busy lobby as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting messages from 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker, someone then messages you on Discord telling you that there is someone blasting music in their channel. What do you do?

Depending on which platform I am on currently, for example I am on minecraft I would address the issue in minecraft, then  I would quickly switch over to discord and I would address the situation accordingly.

12) Anything else we should know?

I thank you for reading my application I really hope you concider me to be part of the PrisonGrid team, I really enjoy your server I enjoy playing on it, I would really like to help evolve this server to its true potential, thanks!
-VESNUSHKIN